The City of Berwyn
Located just 8 miles west of Chicago’s loop and has convenient access to the Eisenhower (I-290) and the Stevenson (I-55) Expressways and two major airports. Public transportation is also available via the CTA’s blue line “el” or the Metra BNSF line. The range of transportation options make commuting to work or planning a trip to attend one of Berwyn’s bustling business corridors or community events a snap.
At the Center of Life in Chicago, Berwyn is in close proximity to anything you want to do in the Chicago area, including great access to Chicago sports events like the Blackhawks, Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Cubs and Fire. Berwyn is just minutes away from downtown Chicago and neighbors the Chicagoland communities of Oak Park, Forest Park, Riverside, La Grange, and Brookfield.
Take some time to browse this site and explore the many reasons Berwyn is the perfect spot to visit and live. But don’t wait – Berwyn won’t be Chicago’s best-kept secret for long!
- Highly Recommended, 3 Stars, Yasmina is extended at 16th Street Theater
- THE GARAGE SMOKEHOUSE & BAR CELEBRATED A GRAND OPENING IN BERWYN’S DEPOT DISTRICT
- Avito Caffe Takes Home Berwyn’s Best Title for its Caffé Nutella
- Berwyn’s Top 5 Coffee Shops Compete to Be “Berwyn’s Best”
- BIG GUYS SAUSAGE STAND HONORED BY PEERS WITH BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARD