The City of Berwyn
Help us find “Berwyn’s Best Burger”
You helped us find the TOP 5 BURGERS in Berwyn. Now it’s time to vote again to help us find the #1 BEST BURGER. Your votes will be combined with a group of local judges who will participate in a single taste-test event. Round 2 voting ends on Thursday, May 26 at 5pm – VOTE, SHARE, ENJOY.
Located just 8 miles west of Chicago’s loop and has convenient access to the Eisenhower (I-290) and the Stevenson (I-55) Expressways and two major airports. Public transportation is also available via the CTA’s blue line “el” or the Metra BNSF line. The range of transportation options make commuting to work or planning a trip to attend one of Berwyn’s bustling business corridors or community events a snap.
At the Center of Life in Chicago, Berwyn is in close proximity to anything you want to do in the Chicago area, including great access to Chicago sports events like the Blackhawks, Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Cubs and Fire. Berwyn is just minutes away from downtown Chicago and neighbors the Chicagoland communities of Oak Park, Forest Park, Riverside, La Grange, and Brookfield.
Take some time to browse this site and explore the many reasons Berwyn is the perfect spot to visit and live. But don’t wait – Berwyn won’t be Chicago’s best-kept secret for long!
- NORTH BERWYN PARK DISTRICT’S BEST OF BERWYN FINALISTS AWARDED BDC PHILANTHROPIC GRANT
- OLIVER’S PRIME CUTS & FRESH SEAFOOD CELEBRATED A GRAND OPENING IN BERWYN’S DEPOT DISTRICT
- BERWYN’S TOP 5 BURGERS COMPETE TO BE “BERWYN’S BEST” DURING BURGER BINGE WEEK
- Lincoln Middle School Choir Awarded BDC Philanthropic Grant
- Go Green at the Clean Sweep Garage Sale in Berwyn’s Depot District