The dead will rise (again) to feed their instincts for a cult-classic zombie fest at the 7th Annual Roosevelt Road Zombie Walk & Pub Crawl on Fri, Oct 28. The event will feature zombie make-up, a pub crawl and feeding frenzy designed to rival even your fondest memories of Thriller. Event is 21+.
Participation in the event is $20 early bird until Weds, Oct 26 at 5PM or $25 at the door. Wristbands include admission, exclusive drink specials for the zombified, make-up (if needed) and free eats provided at the conclusion of the crawl. The first 100 to purchase tickets will receive a FREE special edition commemorative t-shirt.
• Culver’s (6943 W Roosevelt Rd) will host make-up and costume staging from 5:30PM-7:00PM. This is the first official stop on the crawl. Registrants can pick-up event wristbands at this location all evening.
• Commodore Barry Post 256 (6919-23 W Roosevelt Rd) will offer $1 Jello and apple pie shots. Big Guys Sausage Stand will hand out complimentary zombie bites in the tent in the cul de sac next to the Post.
• 12th Street Rag (7023 W Roosevelt Rd) will offer beer specials.
• Friendly Tap (6733 W Roosevelt Rd) will host three bands and “Friendly” specials. Performances by Jon Gram, Sails and Moist Guitars.
• FitzGerald’s Nightclub (6615 W Roosevelt Rd) will host a complimentary “Taste of Roosevelt Road” feeding frenzy starting at 9:30PM. Zombie Costumer winner will also be announced. Performances by New Orleans Suspects and Cannonball.
• Kinslahger Brewing Company (6806 W. Roosevelt Rd) will offer $2 half pints in “zombie” glasses.
• Krew Rock Lounge (6319 W Roosevelt Rd) will have photo opportunities with the Grim Reaper to showcase your participation in the #BerwynZombieWalk. Entertainment includes DJ XXX Hollywood XXX from 8PM-close and drink specials will be $2 16oz cans and $6 zombie punch.
• Lucky’s (7123 W Roosevelt Rd) will have karaoke and $3 fireball shots.
• Nonna D’s Pizzeria & Sports Bar (7109 W Roosevelt Rd) will offer $3 Miller Lites, $5 martinis and free pizza slices.
• Pat’s Pub (6907 W Roosevelt Rd) will offer $2 domestic bottles, $1 Jello shots and complimentary snacks.
• Winning Circle (6909 W Roosevelt Rd) will offer $2 domestics.
• Wire (6815 W Roosevelt Rd) will offer surprise specials. Performances by Distant Brothers, Midwest and Mike Flood & Co.
Each venue will have a hearse from the Hard Core Hearse Club parked in front of their location.
This event is brought to you by the Roosevelt Road Special Events Commission of the BDC. A portion of the event proceeds will support Veltway Music Collective. Food will be donated by Big Guys Sausage Stand, Autre Monde Cafe & Spirits, Buona Restaurant, Capri Ristorante, Culver’s, Di Nico’s Pizza Berwyn, Nonna D’s Pizzeria & Sports Bar, Turano’s Mamma Susi Bakeshop, Vesecky’s Bakery and Wing Boss. This event is sponsored in part by Horrorbles, Berwyn 8th Ward Alderman Nora Laureto, The Veltway Corporation and Krew Rock Lounge.