The City of Berwyn
Located just 8 miles west of Chicago’s loop and has convenient access to the Eisenhower (I-290) and the Stevenson (I-55) Expressways and two major airports. Public transportation is also available via the CTA’s blue line “el” or the Metra BNSF line. The range of transportation options make commuting to work or planning a trip to attend one of Berwyn’s bustling business corridors or community events a snap.
Read more about what makes Berwyn Nothing Like A Suburb in our special edition Community Resource Guide.
At the Center of Life in Chicago, Berwyn is in close proximity to anything you want to do in the Chicago area, including great access to Chicago sports events like the Blackhawks, Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Cubs and Fire. Berwyn is just minutes away from downtown Chicago and neighbors the Chicagoland communities of Oak Park, Forest Park, Riverside, La Grange, and Brookfield.
Take some time to browse this site and explore the many reasons Berwyn is the perfect spot to visit and live. But don’t wait – Berwyn won’t be Chicago’s best-kept secret for long!
- CERMAK ROAD GAINS BERWYN’S FIRST VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT
- Flapjack Brewery Debuts Artist Showcase Corner
- Meet Berwyn’s Entrepreneurs: Anthony Nowak of Century 21 Hallmark Ltd.
- Berwyn Park District Completes Shadow Creek Disc Golf Course at Proksa Park
- Meet Berwyn’s Entrepreneurs: Shawn Groll of Strive 4 Fitness